The Trust is pleased to announce it has signed a partnership agreement with the Orchid Scholarship Foundation in order to offer university scholarships to candidates who have previously been in receipt of a high school scholarship from Orchid. It is expected that the first awards under this new scheme will be made for the 2015-16 academic year. Potential candidates will be selected by the Orchid trustees, although the final decision of award will remain with the Philip David Gray Trust. We believe this initiative will offer a welcome new opportunity to deserving Orchid scholars.
- Applications closed for 2019-20 Scholarships 06/07/2019
- Challenges of Power Generation in Southeast Asia 21/02/2019
- Scholarship Awards 2018-19 08/11/2018
- Development Economics Workshop Tackles Economic Migration 23/10/2018
- Trust Scholars Gather in Nha Trang 04/10/2018
Find Out About