The Philip David Gray Trust is pleased to announce the award of seven university scholarships starting in the 2017-18 academic session. This is the largest number of awards that the Trust has ever made in a single year.
The new Phiilp David Gray Trust scholars are:
- Le Huu Toan, HCMC University of Technology
- Ngo Dac Tan, Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry
- Nguyen Chi Bao, HCMC University of Technology
- Nguyen Duc Lam, HCMC University of Social Sciences and the Humanities
- Nguyen Hoang Kha, HCMC University of Technology
- Nguyen Ngoc Diep, Can Tho University
- Vo Quang Khai, Danang University of Technology
The competition this year was particularly intense, with a total of 109 applications. It was the view of the Board of Trustees that the standard of candidates was quite high.