The Orchid Scholarship Fund announces the “Community Project Creation” Sponsorship Program. The purpose of the program is to encourage participants’ mobility and help them realize their dreams and aspirations that are beneficial to society and those around them.
Applications are invited for project proposals, though small, that would benefit the community.
Any project proposal benefiting the community, though small, is welcome.
Five projects will be funded
Funded projects will receive the following benefits:
- Funding levels: A: VND 10 million / project: B: VND 5 million / project; C: 1 million / project.
- Project participants will receive a Certificate of Community Engagement from the Fund;
- Excellent projects will receive excellent community project awards;
- Be supported to promote direct projects through media channels and partner network of the Fund;
- Outstanding projects are likely to continue to receive direct support up to VND 50 million from project benefactors.
- Project Category: Unlimited
- The project must make a significant impact on the communities where we live (with local projects), or with youth communities (with online projects);
- Demonstration of the need for funding, as well as the expected amount of funding;
- Two thirds of the project members must be students aged 15 to 22.
- The project must be unique and creative and/or candidates must have previously been awarded an Orchid or PDG scholarship.
Candidates should start by going to the following directory and reading the files found there: https://goo.gl/cjwjfi
Mailing address for appllications: online via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries please contact: member registration and exchange on the forum https://www.facebook.com/groups/orchidvillage/
Deadline for application: Sunday, August 20, 2017
Interview and Project Selection Results: September 2017
Project implementation: from September to November 2017
Submit project report: November 2017
Certificate of Commendation: December 2017